Milaap is India’s largest crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes. Our mission is to make it easier for people to raise money online for the needs and causes that matter to them, their loved ones, their neighborhood, and the larger community.
Digital Marketing Analyst Milaap is seeking highly motivated individuals with 0-2 years of experience looking to join our Digital Marketing team. The digital marketing associate is responsible for overseeing the effective operation of Milaap’s online marketing campaigns and assisting with digital projects; digital marketing management, search engine optimization, Internet marketing, and other promotional activities.
- Closely monitor Milaap’s online campaigns and optimize as and when required.
- Work in association with the Digital Marketing Manager and other team members towards developing and improving Milaap’s digital marketing activities.
- Build and implement viable digital marketing strategies for Milaap
- Understand the concept of search engine optimization and recommend suggestions to improve SERP (Search Engine Result Page) position(s).
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Development, execution, and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, SEM and SEO
- 0-2 years of digital marketing experience
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with webmaster/analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Site Catalyst, Moz Analytics, Core metrics, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail – Ability to spot the smallest of things that matter and never miss out on the slightest of detail.
- Experience in an Advertising agency is a plus.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Does this interest you? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Marketing Analyst” along with the following:
- LinkedIn Profile/CV
- Your past work or link to any articles written by you that have been published