Who are We
Milaap is India’s largest crowdfunding platform for personal, medical, and social causes. Our mission is to make it easier for people to raise money online for the needs and causes that matter to them, their loved ones, their neighborhood, and the larger community.
Our community of donors and fundraisers come from 130+ countries across the world and have raised over INR 1400 Crores for more than 470,000 unique campaigns and projects across India. Over the last seven years, Milaap has become the preferred platform for people to raise and contribute towards causes they care about in India.
We are changing the way people think about giving. Not that long ago, giving was just restricted to a large NGO or charity. We’ve ﬂipped the context of giving from donating to an organization to directly helping an individual, a friend/colleague/family member or even a stranger when they need it the most.
Whether it is a medical emergency, sports athlete, or animal shelter, we use technology to enable people to share their authentic stories and receive support.The Role: Marketing Associate
Milaap is seeking highly motivated individuals looking to join our Marketing Trainee Program
. It is a 6-month program where the selected candidates will get a chance to work at the grassroots level of the crowdfunding domain. They will work directly with Campaign Organizers and hospital partners and learn from our best in industry Business Development team.
The role requires the candidate to be empathetic, proactive, and having the will to get things done. After the 6-months program, the candidates with the best performance will be offered a PPO to be a permanent part of our team.
Public interaction is at the core of what we do at Milaap supporting more than 800,000+ users and millions of visitors across 130+ countries. The role requires the candidate to maintain and manage partnerships with hospitals and doctors for strengthening the pipeline of medical cases for fundraisers, keeping in mind Milaap’s ethics and values.Responsibilities
- Regular visits to hospitals and other medical institutions, meeting the representatives, doctors, and social workers at the designated cities.
- Coordinate with the hospitals for setting up crowdfunding campaigns for patients from financially weaker sections, explaining the medical fundraising product and the requisites for setting up fundraisers.
- Gain a strong understanding of the product and business and work towards improving customer experience.
- Be a single point of contact for all campaign-related queries and information. Help in understanding and guiding the process and product for better user and customer experience.
- Meet the designated sales target for funds raised as well as campaign leads sourced monthly.
- Working with the promo team to help in shoots and other production requirements to set up at the location.
- Help in closing communication gaps with patient families, hospitals, and Milaap.
- Anyone with the Minimum age to apply is 18 years & above.
- A smartphone and a mode of transport(bike) are a must.
- 6 months probation.
- Undergraduate students or freshers may also apply.
- Good written & oral communication skills in Local Language and intermediate expertise of English
- Responsible, Capable & has the ability to work independently.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft tools (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Clear Understanding of what we do at Milaap.
- Candidates must be from one of the below cities
Who are you?
- Trichy 2. Tirupati 3. Belgaum 4. Erode 5. Trivandrum 6. Coimbatore 7. Palakkad 8. Vizag, 9. Vijayawada 10. Mysore
What Are the Perquisites & Benefits?
- Ability to thrive in an emerging crowdfunding environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Empathy to understand the needs of the donors/patients.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Open to working flexible hours on occasion to handle requests from users.
- Knowing the local regional language is a must.
- Prior experience in the social sector is a huge plus but not mandatory.
- Fixed stipend (INR 10,000 p.m) and performance-based incentives per month
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment.
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
If interested, please send your resume to "email@example.com" with the Subject line "Milaap - Marketing Associate".